Club Championship 2023
|11/02/2023||Stormont Cup||5K (VP Park Run)||XC||Age Graded|
|4/03/2023||Carlingford HM||Half Marathon||Road||PB Bonus|
|26/03/2023||Belfast Zoo 5k||5k||Road|
|15/04/2023||Neal Killen Shield||5K||Road|
|05/05/2023||Run The Runways 5k||5K||Road|
|28/05/2023||Newry 10k||10k||Road||PB Bonus|
|30/06/2023||Ards HM||Half Marathon||Road||PB Bonus|
|08/08/2023||Run The Trails Mount Stewart||10k||Trail|
|20/08/2023||Storming The Castle||10k||Road|
1. To participate in the Club Championship, you must be a competitve member of the club.
2. There is open entry to the Club Championship, i.e. if you are a competitive club member you are entered.
3. You must compete in a minimum of 7 races to complete the Club Championship.
1. Overall placing M/F 1-6
- 10 points for completing each event
- 10 points for first placed male and female down to 1 point for 10th place
- 5 points for a PB in the nominated races: PB bonus will awarded if the time achieved is your best in the previous 5 years; PB bonus points will not be awarded if it is your first race at the distance.
- A number of races will be age-graded, using a very fancy and complicated formula!! 🙂
Prizes will be awarded to all members completing 7 and 10 races