Membership of Orangegrove AC is open to all abilities, on completion of an online application form and subject to acceptance by the Club Committee.
New members – Click here to fill in the membership application form
Existing Member Renewals – Click here to fill in the membership renewal form
- Senior Member
- Senior members are those members above the age of 18 and are interested in competing for OAC. Membership includes registration with Athletics NI.
- Second Claim Club Member
- Second Claim Club Members (in line with UKA Rule 21) shall, be permitted to have membership rights for, social, coaching and for competition reasons. Competitions (in line with UKA rules) that permit an athlete to compete for that Club in competitions which specifically state in its rules that its competition is open to Second Claim members as members of a composite team.
- Associate Member
- Associate Members are those members of any age who hold full membership, wishing to contribute to the life and aims of the club but who do not wish to partake of the physical training aspect of OAC.
Membership benefits· Qualified coaches and coaching· Structured training with a full training schedule and organised sessions· Access to strength & conditioning coaching sessions· Annual club championship series· Some subsided travel to club supported events· Discounted race entries as an ANI registered athlete· Club social events, talks and seminars· London Marathon club ballot place· Access to the coolest club kit· Coaching, support, advice, camaraderie, friendship & motivation!
The club membership year runs from April 1st – March 31st of the following year. Membership fees are due April 1st each year.
Full time Students 18+
|Full year||Part year*||Full year||Part year*|
|Senior Member||£68**||£4.50/month + £18**||£58**||£3.50/month + £18**|
|Second Claim Club Member||£50||£50||£50||£50|
* If joining after June 30th
** Includes Athletics NI registration (£18)
OAP = Over 65
Student = Full time student with student card
|Full year including ANI Fee|
Full time Students 18+
|Second Claim Club Member||£50||£50|
Please note that if you have not renewed your membership fee you are not entitled to enter races under the Orangegrove name, avail of the race fee concession, or wear club kit. If you do, you are liable to be suspended by Athletics NI.
Terms & conditions
- Membership fees include use of facilities at Mary Peters Track.
- Membership fees are due April 1st.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- New members should fill in the online application form.
- Membership fee will be requested by the Membership Secretary upon acceptance by the Club Committee.
- New members joining after June 30th will be charged at a pro rata basis of £4.50/ month for the remaining months (or part thereof) of the membership year + £18 Athletics NI registration and £25 for club vest.
Check you ANI Licence on Opentrack https://ani.opentrack.run/en-gb/a/