Membership of Orangegrove AC is open to all abilities, on completion of an online application form and subject to acceptance by the Club Committee.
New members – Click here to fill in the application form
- Senior Member
- Senior members are those members above the age of 18 and are interested in competing for OAC. Membership includes registration with Athletics NI and a club vest.
- Second Claim Club Member
- Second Claim Club Members (in line with UKA Rule 21) shall, be permitted to have membership rights for, social, coaching and for competition reasons. Competitions (in line with UKA rules) that permit an athlete to compete for that Club in competitions which specifically state in its rules that its competition is open to Second Claim members as members of a composite team.
- Associate Member
- Associate Members are those members of any age who hold full membership, wishing to contribute to the life and aims of the club but who do not wish to partake of the physical training aspect of OAC.
The club membership year runs from April 1st – March 31st of the following year. Membership fees are due April 1st.
|Full year||Part year*||Full year||Part year*|
|Senior Member||£75**||£3.50/month + £35**||£65||£2.50/month + £35**|
|Second Claim Club Member||£15||£15||£15||£15|
* If joining after June 30th
** Includes Athletics NI registration (£10) and club vest (£25)
|Second Claim Club Member||£15||£15|
Please note that if you have not renewed your membership fee you are not entitled to enter races under the Orangegrove name, avail of the race fee concession, or wear club kit. If you do, you are liable to be suspended by Athletics NI.
- Second member of a family receives a £10 discount for a full year.
- Third member of a family receives a £20 discount for a full year.
- Fourth member or more of a family is not charged.
- To qualify for the family discount, family members must live at the same address.
- Fees are not “Double-Discounted” – Only one discount may be applied per membership (OAP, Student or family discount)
Terms & conditions
- Membership fees include use of facilities at Grosvenor Grammar School and at Mary Peters Track.
- Membership fees are due April 1st.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- New members should fill in the online application form.
- Membership fee will be requested by the Membership Secretary upon acceptance by the Club Committee.
- New members joining after June 30th will be charged at a pro rata basis of £3.50 / month for the remaining months (or part thereof) of the membership year + £10 Athletics NI registration and £25 for club vest.