Club Championship 2019
|16/02/2019||Neal Killen Shield||5K (VP Park Run)||Road||Handicapped|
|10/03/2019||Race to Recovery 10K||10K||Road||PB Bonus Points|
|23/03/2019||Larne HM||HM||Road||PB Bonus Points|
|27/03/2019||Queen’s 5K||5K||Road||PB Bonus Points|
|TBC||Fairhill 5 mile||5 mile||Road||Age-graded|
|19/07/2019||Sea 2 Sky||10K||Road and Trail||*Bus Trip|
|24/08/2019||Frank Duffy 10 mile||10 mile||Road||*Bus Trip|
|19/10/2019||Stormont Cup||5K (Stormont Park Run)||Trail||Handicapped|
1. To participate in the Club Championship, you must be a competitve member of the club.
2. There is open entry to the Club Championship, i.e. if you are a competitive club member you are entered.
3. Total of 12 races; must compete in a minimum of 7 races to complete the Club Championship.
1. Overall placing M/F 1-6
2. New Member Award 2018-2019: 1st & 2nd male and female, joined since 1st January 2018 but did not complete CC 2018 (if placed overall excluded from this award)
- 10 points for completing each event
- 10 points for first placed male and female down to 1 point for 10th place
- 5 points for a PB in the nominated races: PB bonus will awarded if the time achieved is your best in the previous 5 years; PB bonus points will not be awarded if it is your first race at the
- 10 points for volunteering at the NI Road Relays
Times submitted for entry to the Neal Killen Shield and Stormont Cup should be your best time since January 2018.
Prizes will be awarded to all members completing 7 and 10 races