Club Championship 2020
|18/01/2020||Neal Killen Shield||5K (VP Park Run)||Road||Handicapped & PB Bonus Points|
|15/02/2020||Naked Parkrun||5K||Road||Submit your predicted time, no Garmins allowed!|
|21/03/2020||Larne HM||HM||Road||PB Bonus Points
|06/09/2020||5K Victoria Park||5K||Road|
|20/09/2020||Mini Festival of Miles||1 Mile||Road|
|04/10/2020||OAC Relays||2 Miles||Road|
1. To participate in the Club Championship, you must be a competitve member of the club.
2. There is open entry to the Club Championship, i.e. if you are a competitive club member you are entered.
3. You must compete in a minimum of 7 races to complete the Club Championship.
4.The New Members Award is for the top placing male and females joined since 1st January 2019, who did not complete the 2019 CC.
1. Overall placing M/F 1-6
2. New Member Award 2018-2019: 1st & 2nd male and female, joined since 1st January 2018 but did not complete CC 2018 (if placed overall excluded from this award)
- 10 points for completing each event
- 10 points for first placed male and female down to 1 point for 10th place
- 5 points for a PB in the nominated races: PB bonus will awarded if the time achieved is your best in the previous 5 years; PB bonus points will not be awarded if it is your first race at the distance.
- A number of races will be age-graded, using a very fancy and complicated formula!! 🙂
Times submitted for entry to the Neal Killen Shield and Stormont Cup should be your best time since January 2019.
Prizes will be awarded to all members completing 7 and 10 races